Givat Hamatos Projects
The Israel Land Fund is proud to launch the marketing of dozens of housing units in Southern Jerusalem.
We have completed the acquisition of several plots designed to build dozens of housing units at Giv'at Hamatos in southern Jerusalem, between the neighborhoods of Gilo and Homat Shmuel - Har Homa south of East Talpiot and the Talpiot industrial zone to the north.
There are a number of projects that the Fund is currently launching:
1. Joining a group of purchasers for the construction of 8 residential units, private land registered in the Land Registry, each unit having an area of approximately 100 square meters.
Land rights starting from 650,000 ILS. Building costs will be 7,000 per square meter.
2. Joining a group of buyers for the construction of 9 housing units, the buyers group will sign a deal with the owner of the plot. The group will receive the property in exchange for building the 9 units and transferring 3 of them to the owner. This is private land registered in the Land Registry.
3. Plot with building rights for 21 residential units. Each unit will be 100 square meters. Building costs will be 7,500 ILS per square meter Price for the land is 13 million ILS.
4. Plot for building 7 units, average unit size 104 square meters, 650,000 per unit. Building costs will be 7,000 per square meter.
5. approximately 1 dunam of land for construction of 10 residential units. Total property price 6 million ILS (600,000 ILS per unit). Building costs will be 7,000 per square meter.
To view more properties in this region, click here